Affordable Leaflets is part of the NWDS group of companies that already includes a full-service media agency, property newspaper publishing company, and a print-buying company. They currently print between 500,000 and 1,000,000 leaflets per month for their clients who include major newspaper publishing groups, retailers, estate agents, takeaways and restaurants plus more recently they have supplied leaflets for local councilors, MP’s and a major political party for the 2010 elections.
How We Helped
Affordable Leaflets were already doing well in their local market but when it comes to the business over the internet, they wanted improvement in online printing orders. They approached Sun Media Marketing to have a complete SEO review of website and plan a digital marketing strategy. Affordable Leaflets wanted Sun Media Marketing to research some keywords relevant to their business on niche level and keywords must have a specific amount of search volumes.
At the starting, we have fixed the primary issues which are found at the time of the Technical SEO Audit. In which some issues were proper robots.txt file placement, sitemap.xml, URL structure, and internal link creation, we conducted an on-page changes strategy and made changes on page level like content optimization in terms of keywords density and Page Meta Tags (Title and Description) optimization, Heading tags and more. We planned a striking link building campaign for Affordable Leaflets to make an efficient online reputation from third-party websites and to create decent quality backlink score that would further help the website to get ranked in the top position on Google.
Strategy & Tactics
- Improved home page design and content to strengthen credibility and incorporate high-converting, relevant keywords.
- Content and category expansion added content to all category pages.
- Optimized Meta Tags with valuable search phrases from our keyword strategy.
- Improved internal linking to allow link equity to flow from popular informational content to key service pages.
- Acquired links from prominent industry websites via business profiles, guest blog posts, and local listings.