Looking for a candidate to run all aspects of Digital Marketing, SEO, SMO and branding activities who has good knowledge & experience of online marketing and managing e-commerce industry projects.
- Keyword research
- Competitor analysis
- Meta tag and content optimization
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Developing new and innovative strategies for increasing the web presence of our clients’ websites
- Learning new skills and staying on top of the fast paced changes in the SEO Industry
- The candidate should be comfortable communicating the value of SEO to clients and also assessing the SEO needs of clients
- The candidate will also need the ability to communicate technical issues in an easy to understand way
- Build traffic and promote sales via website
- Execute online marketing programs and build brand awareness
- Write a social media plan and regular blog posts. Social media outlets include, but are not limited to, Facebook- including Fan Page Management, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest
- Ability to make recommendations for online strategies tied to online Brand presence with sales and lead generation in mind; general understanding of PPC, Paid Marketing, SEO, SMO and SEM.
How to Apply
If this opportunity sounds like something for you then get in touch. Tell us why you want to be part of Access and what you can offer us, along with relevant work examples to email@example.com or you can just click on “Apply Now” button and fill the form.