What is Growth Hacking Strategy?
Growth Hacking Strategy
Simply put, the Growth Hacking Strategy is a strategic plan to grow your business. More specifically, it is an umbrella term that can be used to describe the hundreds — if not thousands — of approaches that businesses can take to increase their footprint, leads, customers, revenue or profits.
A well-planned Growth Hacking Strategy typically involves activities like market analysis, customer research, and identifying USP, challenges, risks, and opportunities, while also providing direction on how to:
- Generate More Qualified Leads
- Boost Conversions
- Increase Your Revenue And Sales Opportunities
- Enhance Your Brand’s Reach And Visibility
- Build An Impressive Online Presence
- Grow Your Email List, Subscribers, And Signups
- Reduce Customer Attrition